TOOLS NEEDED: Phillips screwdriver and flashlight to
illuminate the work area.
If the LED light is not illuminating, the light most likely
needs to be replaced.
Replacement LED lights may be purchased from
NOTE: The replacement light is NOT available from home
improvement, hardware or discount stores. And this screwdriver is not included.
LED LIGHT REPLACEMENT
LED Light Diagram
Removing the Existing LED Light
Unplug the beverage center.
1) Using a Phillips screwdriver,
remove the two screws from the
clear plastic cover.
2) Tilt the panel towards the front
of the beverage center and
unscrew the LED board
from the black plastic spacer.
3) Gently unclip the power cable
from the red socket insert on
the LED board.
Installing the Replacement
• Insert the power cable into
the red socket insert on the
replacement LED board.
• Position within the black plastic
• Reassemble the LED board,
spacer and cover together using
the two screws.
• Tuck the cable into the wire slot.
• Reposition the panel and
carefully enclose the cord within
the LED housing.
• Reattach the clear plastic panel
using two screws.