Frost may develop on the interior back panel of the unit when the temperature setting is very low
and the unit is not fully stocked with beverages. The presence of frost may force the unit to run
continuously and thus increase internal temperature.
To defrost the beverage center:
1. Use the
2. Allow the internal ice/frost buildup to melt. Ensure the internal drain (located at the middle back
of the lower shelf) is not clogged.
3. During this time, the melted frost flows through an internal drain into a holding pan on top of the
compressor. The heat of the compressor evaporates the liquid.
4. Reset the temperature to 43ºF and allow to cool for at least one hour.
5. Adjust to the desired temperature setting
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
It is important to periodically clean and maintain the beverage center. When performing
maintenance, make certain the unit is unplugged from the power outlet.
Wipe the inner and outer surfaces of the beverage center clean with a damp cloth. If
needed, use a gentle detergent or a solution of baking soda and water. Remove any residue with
clean water and a soft cloth, then dry with another cloth.
Once clean, you may use a common kitchen appliance wax on outer surfaces.
Inspect, clean and maintain the rubber gasket around the door. A small amount of petroleum jelly
applied to the bracket side of gaskets will keep the gasket pliable and ensure a good seal.
- Do NOT use hot water, harsh detergents, gasoline, kerosene, solvents, acids or anything
flammable to clean the beverage center. These can damage the paint and degrade
the plastic components.
- Do NOT spray the beverage center with water as this may cause rust and degrade
- Do NOT clean glass shelves with hot water when they are cold. Shelves may break if
exposed to sudden temperature changes or impact. For your protection, tempered glass is
designed to shatter into many small pebble-size pieces.
- If any replacement components are required, they must be obtained from Tramontina's
Customer Service Department. This ensures the correct replacement components are
provided, and minimizes risk of possible ignition due to incorrect parts or improper service.
buttons to increase the temperature until the compressor turns off.