NOTES ABOUT THE REMOTE CONTROL
Since the remote control will be used for many of this unit's
control operations, you should begin by installing the
1. Turn the remote control over and remove the battery
compartment cover by sliding it in the direction of the
2. Insert the batteries (AA, R6, UM-3 type) according to the
polarity markings on the inside of the battery
3. Close the battery compartment cover.
If you notice that the remote control must be used closer to
the main unit, the batteries are weak. Replace both
batteries with new ones.
● Use AA, R6, UM-3 batteries.
● Be sure the polarities are correct. (See the illustration
inside the battery compartment.)
● Remove the batteries if the remote control is not used for
an extended period of time.
● If batteries leak, dispose of them immediately. Avoid
touching the leaked material and contact with clothing,
etc. Clean the battery compartment thoroughly before
installing new batteries.
Remote control operation range
● The area between the remote control and the main unit
must be clear of large obstacles.
● Do not expose the remote control sensor to strong
lighting, in particular, an inverter type fluorescent lamp;
otherwise, the remote control may not work properly. If
necessary, position the main unit away from direct
6 m (19.7 feet)