• Turn off all musical instruments, audio equipment,
and speakers when connecting to this unit. Use the
correct connecting cables and connect as speciﬁed.
• Always lower the volume control to minimum
before turning on the power to this unit. A sudden
blast of sound may damage your hearing.
• Do not raise the volume of headphones or speakers
to a level that makes you feel uncomfortable.
Listening to loud music for long periods can
damage your hearing.
• This speaker is magnetic shielded. However, if a
nearby monitor displays any uneven colors, place it
further away from the monitor.
• You may feel a ﬂow of air in and out of the port on
this unit. This is not abnormal and sometimes
occurs when a program with a lot of bass range is
• XLR-type connectors are wired as follows: pin 1:
ground, pin 2: hot (+), and pin 3: cold (–).
WARNING: THIS APPARATUS MUST BE EARTHED
THE WIRES IN THIS MAINS LEAD ARE COLOURED IN
ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING CODE:
As the colours of the wires in the mains lead of this apparatus may
not correspond with the coloured markings identifying the terminals in
your plug, proceed as follows:
The wire which is coloured GREEN and YELLOW must be
connected to the terminal in the plug which is marked by the letter E
or by the safety earth symbol
The wire which is coloured BLUE must be connected to the terminal
which is marked with the letter N or coloured BLACK.
The wire which is coloured BROWN must be connected to the
terminal which is marked with the letter L or coloured RED.
* This applies only to products distributed by YAMAHA KEMBLE
MUSIC (U.K.) LTD.
or coloured GREEN and YELLOW.