Never use or be near fuel and solvent while smok-
ing or in the vicinity of an open flame.
1. Stop the engine.
2. Turn the fuel cock lever to "OFF".
3. Remove the fuel cock cup and gasket.
4. Clean the cup with solvent and wipe it off.
5. Check the gasket. Replace it if damaged.
6. Reinstall the gasket and fuel cock cup.
Be sure the fuel cock cup is tightened securely.
FUEL TANK FILTER
1. Remove the fuel tank cap and filter.
2. Clean the filter with solvent. If damaged, replace.
3. Wipe the filter and insert it.
Be sure the tank cap is tightened securely.
– 23 –