Editing Songs & Tracks
The Track Copy function allows you to copy individual tracks. The copy is recorded at the
same volume level as the original.
1. Press the [EDIT] button to call up the Edit menu and use the DATA dial
to select the Track Copy function.
2. Press the [ENTER] button.
3. Use the DATA dial to select the source track.
For example: COPY T8¬T* .
4. Turn the CURSOR shuttle to the right to make the asterisk (*) ﬂash.
5. Use the DATA dial to select the destination track.
For example: COPY T8¬T3 .
Please bear in mind that the destination track is overwritten.
6. Press the [ENTER] button.
The display shows COPY EXE?
7. Press [ENTER] again to copy.
Press the [EXIT] button to cancel.
The display shows COPY EXE. to signal that the copy operation is performed.
You can abort the track copy operation at anytime by pressing the [STOP] button. Data up
to the point where you pressed the [STOP] button is copied.