The Song Combine function allows you to combine adjacent songs that were divided using
the Song Divide function. Songs that were recorded separately cannot be combined (though
you can select their numbers, the display will tell you Can't Combn when you press the
[ENTER] button to conﬁrm the operation).
1. Press the [EDIT] button and use the DATA dial to select the Song Combn
2. Press the [ENTER] button.
The display shows Cmbn Y .
3. Use the DATA dial to select the ﬁrst song you want to combine.
4. Use the CURSOR shuttle to make the second song entry ﬂash.
5. Use the DATA dial to select the second song you want to combine.
6. Press the [ENTER] button.
The display shows Cmbn EXE?
7. Press the [ENTER] button to combine.
Press the [EXIT] button to cancel.
The songs are combined into one. Writing TOC appears on the display as the TOC is
A marker is added at the point where the songs are combined and existing markers from
both songs remain valid.
If the total number of markers including the new marker at the join point exceeds 10, you
will not be able to access markers above the original Marker number 10. These higher mark-
ers are still stored, however. So if you delete one or more of the ﬁrst ten markers, they will
When songs are combined, subsequent songs are renumbered. For example, Song 1 and
Song 2 are combined into Song 1. The previous Song 3 then becomes Song 2, and so on.