Before making any connections to any of the AG-Stomp's INPUT and/or OUTPUT jacks,
make sure that the power on the AG-Stomp and all other devices is turned OFF to prevent
electrical shock or damage to the devices.
I Connecting the Power
Use the supplied power adaptor (AC-10) to operate the AG-Stomp.
1. Make sure the AG-Stomp's Power Switch (STAND-BY) is in the OFF
2. Connect the power adaptor's plug to the AC IN jack on the AG-Stomp.
3. Connect the power adaptor to an electric outlet.
Only use the supplied AC-10 power adaptor to power the unit.
The use of any other power adaptor may cause damage, over-
heating or fire, which can be very dangerous.
Make sure you use the proper AC voltage as indicated on the
Never use the supplied power adaptor AC-10 with any other
I Connecting a Mixer or Amplifier
1. Use the supplied TRS-XLR converter cable to convert the AG-Stomp's outputs (balanced TRS) to bal-
anced XLR outputs.
2. Use a commercially available PA type TRS phone cable, to connect the AG-Stomp's output jack to the
balanced inputs of a mixer, power amplifier, etc.
3. When a monaural phone cable is used, connections will be unbalanced.
Monaural Phone Cable
To realize the AG-Stomp's full potential, we recommend using it in stereo.
To the AG-Stomp's OUTPUT
L/MONO, R Jacks
PA Type TRS Phone Cable
* The AC adaptor's shape will vary
according to the country to which
the device is shipped.
Mixer, Power Amplifier, etc.
Balanced XLR Output
Balanced TRS Output