– The Marker Colorant Group
– The Media Path Group
– The Interpreters Group
– The Channels Group
– The Console Group
– The Alerts Groups
Xerox General MIB file (uses only the 06gentc and 07gen
– The xcmGen Base Group
– The xcmGen Trap Client Group
– The xcmGen Trap View Group
NOTE: The other files in Xerox General MIB are not supported.
When using Novell Netware, a preferred server needs to be set
for environments where there is more than one server on the
network. If you are running NDS in an environment with more
than one NDS server, to ensure optimal operation, you should
specify a preferred server. To do this, perform the following steps
(you will need to know your NDS Tree, Context, and Preferred
1. Type su root and enter password when you are prompted.
2. Type cd /opt/XRXnps/XRXnwqsgw/bin/.
3. Type ./QServerSetup and select the return key.
4. Select the appropriate option:
If there is already an existing NDS QServer Setup that
you wish to add a Preferred server name to, select choice
If you are creating a new NDS QServer Setup with a
preferred server name, select choice 1.
5. Select choice 4 to list the current setups to make sure your
preferred server was added successfully.
6. Restart the DocuSP software.
NOTE: If logging is enabled, you can check /opt/XRXnps/log/
QServer.Debug.Log to make sure that connection is made with
the Preferred server. Ensure that jobs can be submitted from
Netware and properly received and printed.