CARE AND MAINTENANCE 1
• To maintain optimum performance of this air purifier, please clean the
product including the filter periodically.
• Be sure to stop operation and unplug the product before any maintenance
or replacing accessories.
FILTER MAINTENANCE SIGN
The FILTER MAINTENANCE SIGN will turn red* when it is time to maintain the back panel
*This sign will turn red after approximately 720 hours operating. (30 days × 24 hours = 720 hours)
After maintenance, connect the power plug to the wall outlet and press POWER ON/OFF
button, then PLASMACLUSTER EXPRESS CLEAN button for 3 seconds.
Gently remove dust from the back panel, using a
vacuum cleaner attachment or similar tool.
Be careful not to apply too much force to the pre-filter.
How to clean hard to remove dirt
1. Add a small amount of dish detergent to water and
soak for about 10 minutes.
2. Rinse off the dish detergent with clean water.
3. Completely dry the filter in a well-ventilated area.
Wipe with a dry, soft cloth.
For stubborn stains or dirt, use a soft cloth dampened with warm water.
• Do not use volatile fluids.
Benzine, paint thinner, polishing powder, etc. , may damage the surface.
• Do not use detergents.
Detergent ingredients may damage the main unit.
The FILTER MAINTENANCE
SIGN changes from red to
When the FILTER
MAINTENANCE SIGN turns red.