Hitachi Terminal Solutions Korea Co., Ltd.
iH-110 User Guide
1. When using the product, connect it to the power supply specified in the instruction
manual. If it is connected to the power supply, other than the product's specification,
it may become a cause of fire, electric shock, and/or electrical leakage.
2. Do not use a power supply cord and the plug other than the attached ones. If a
current that exceeds the rating flows in the power supply cord, it may cause fire.
3. Be sure to insert the blade part of the power supply plug into an outlet. Insufficient
insertion may cause fire.
1. When the earth leakage breaker frequently operates, please contact our
distributor near you or our designated dealers. If the product is used or left as it is, it
may cause fire and/or electric shock.
2. Do not modify, process, or repair the power supply cord and the plug. In addition,
do not convert a 3-prong power supply plug into a two-pole type. Grounding
becomes insufficient and there may cause electric shock.
Please follow the items below to prevent electric shock and/or fire due to damage
of the power supply cord.
Do not pull the cord part when pulling out the power supply plug.
Do not put anything on the cord part.
Do not pass the cord near a source of heat.
Do not bend or pinch the cord.
Do not tread or twist the cord.
Do not spill chemicals on the cord.
Do not use it while it is bundled.
Do not fix it with a stapler etc.
1. Do not use the power supply cord and the plug for other products or purposes.
Further, when they are lost or damaged, please purchase them at our distributor
near you or our designated dealers. The attached power supply cord and the plug
are designed and confirmed the safety for connecting to this product to use. If
they are used for other products or purposes, it may cause fire and/or electric
2. The product should be used at the specified frequency. If it is used at other than
the specified frequency, it may cause an accident.