Opening the door often or keeping the door opened a
long time, increases the inside temperature. This causes
the storage life and flavor of the foods to reduce, and
increases the energy consumption.
- Store the food products that give off odor in closed
containers and wrap.
- Use aluminum foil, plastic foil and metal or glass
containers as the packing material for foods.
- Allow warm foods to cool down sufficiently before
placing inside the appliance.
- Keep high-proof alcoholic beverages in airtight bottles
and upright position.
- Do not store the products (melon, banana, pineapple
etc) which are likely to go bad at low temperature.
<Refer to the Figure of page 7>
Bread, ready-cooked meals.
Meat, Sausages, Slice products.
Vegetables, Fruit, Salad produce.
Small glasses or bottles, cans, spices.
Large beverage bottles.
Make sure the door is closed properly.
Suggestion on food storage