3. Close the oven door as far as it will shut.
4. Lift the oven door while holding both sides.
Continue to push the oven door closed and pull it away from
the oven door frame.
1. Insert both hanger arms into the door.
2. Open the oven door.
You should hear a "click" as the door is set into place.
3. Move the hinge levers back to the locked position. Check
that the door is free to open and close. If it is not, repeat the
removal and installation procedures.
Try the solutions suggested here first in order to avoid the cost of an unnecessary service call.
Nothing will operate
Is the power supply cord unplugged?
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Household fuse blown or circuit breaker tripped?
Replace the fuse or reset the circuit breaker. If the problem
continues, call an electrician.
Is the main or regulator gas shutoff valve in the off
See Installation Instructions.
Is the range properly connected to the gas supply?
Contact a trained repair specialist or see Installation
The storage drawer can be removed. Before removing, make sure
drawer is cool and empty.
1. Pull the storage drawer straight back past the drawer stop
notch and the end of the side rails.
2. Lift up the back of the drawer and pull the drawer out.
1. Lift up the back of the drawer and place it inside the range in
its fully forward position.
2. Lift up the front of the drawer to a level position.
3. Slowly push the drawer into the range until the drawer side
rails engage with the gap in the drawer glides.
4. Once the drawer is fully engaged on both sides, slide the
drawer back into the closed position.
NOTE: When you are removing and replacing the storage
drawer, a slight push may be needed to move the drawer
stop notch past the drawer glides.
Surface burners will not operate
Is the "Cooktop Lockout" set?
See "Cooktop Lockout" section.
Is the oven in self-clean?
Surface burners will not operate during self-clean cycle.
Is a delayed self-clean set?
Surface burners will not operate until the self-clean cycle is
Is the control knob set correctly?
Push in knob before turning to a setting.
A. Drawer stop notch
B. End of side rail
A. Engage drawer glide.