Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to Philips! To fully benefit from the support that
Philips offers, register your product at www.philips.com/welcome.
Important safety information
Read this important information carefully before you use the appliance and save it for future
- Never vacuum up water or any other liquid, flammable
substances or hot ashes.
- Check if the voltage indicated on the appliance corresponds to
the local mains voltage before you connect the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance if the plug, the mains cord or the
appliance itself is damaged.
- If the mains cord is damaged, you must have it replaced by
Philips, a service center authorized by Philips or similarly qualified
persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not point the hose, the tube or any other accessory at the
eyes or ears nor put it in your mouth.
- Do not use the appliance in combination with a transformer, as
this could cause hazardous situations.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and
above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have
been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the
appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user
maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- The plug must be removed from the socket-outlet before
cleaning or maintaining the appliance.