7. On the computer, select the battery slot that is
8. On the computer, start the update and wait until the
update is done.
9. Stop the product, turn the safety key to 0.
10. Connect the adapter cable to the next battery slot
and do steps 3-7 again.
11. When the updates on the 2 battery slots are done,
make sure that the product works correctly.
Note: If you change certain components, updates
are required in CST.
7.7 To do troubleshooting of the common
service tool (CST)
If there is no signal to the CST when it is connected to
the product, do the procedure that follows.
1. Make sure that the connectors on the battery and on
the product are clean and not damaged. Replace the
battery or control unit on the product if it is damaged.
2. Make sure that the cable to the CST is clean and not
damaged. Replace the cable if it is damaged.
3. Restart the computer.
4. Install the software again.
38 - Troubleshooting
1292 - 001 -