6.10 Control panel
6.10.1 To disassemble and assemble the control
1. Remove the 2 screws (A).
2. Remove the 3 screws (B).
3. Remove the lower part of the control panel (C). Lift
the top part of the control panel (D).
4. Disconnect the control panel cable (E) from the
circuit board (F).
5. Assemble the control panel in the opposite
sequence. Use the correct torque. Refer to
tools on page 14 .
1292 - 001 -
6.11 Start inhibitor
6.11.1 To remove and install the start inhibitor
1. Remove the 4 screws and remove the cover on the
left side of the start inhibitor. Pull the cables out of
the start inhibitor.
2. Disconnect the cables.
3. Remove the screw and remove the motor brake
Repair instructions - 31