4. Attach the wheels in the opposite sequence. Use the
correct torque. Refer to
6.7 Front axle
6.7.1 To disassemble and assemble the front axle
1. Remove the cotter pin from the link arm to
disengage the height mechanism.
2. Turn the product on its side. Make sure that the
product is stable.
3. Remove the 4 screws and the brackets. Remove the
front wheel axle assembly. Make a note of the
location of the bushing on the axle rod.
1292 - 001 -
Servicing tools on page 14 .
4. Remove the nut cap and the nut. Remove the 2 ball
bearings and the wheels on the sides of the front
5. Assemble the front axle in the opposite sequence.
Use the correct torque. Refer to
page 14 .
6.8 Rear axle and transmission
6.8.1 To remove and install the transmission
1. Put the product on its side. Make sure that it is
2. Remove the transmission cable.
Servicing tools on
Repair instructions - 21