the bin glide
The bin glide can be used to secure odd-shaped
items or to separate other items.
To adjust the bin glide:
1. Grasp glide.
2. Slide glide along bin.
Shelves can be adjusted to match the way you
use your refrigerator. Glass shelves are strong
enough to hold bottles, milk and other heavy food
To remove glass shelves:
1. Remove items from shelf.
2. Tilt shelf up at front.
3. Lift back of shelf.
4. Pull shelf straight out.
1. Guide the rear shefl hooks into the slots in the
shelf supports on cabinet wall.
2. Tilt shelf up at front until hooks drop into slots.
Lower front of shelf to level position.
the meat drawer
To remove the meat drawer:
1. Slide meat drawer out to the stop.
2. Lift front of meat drawer.
3. Slide meat drawer out the rest of the way.
4. Replace in reverse order.
To remove the cover:
1. Tilt front of cover up.
2. Lift back of cover.
3. Pull cover straight out.
4. Replace cover in reverse order.
Pull out to the stop, lift
the front and pull again.