To remove the crispers:
1. Slide the crisper straight out to the stop.
2. Lift the front.
3. Slide out the rest of the way.
4. Replace in reverse order.
To remove the cover:
1. Push up glass insert from the bottom, then
slide it out with both hands.
2. Lift front of cover frame.
3. Pull cover frame up and out.
4. Remove metal cover support.
To replace the cover:
1. Replace metal cover support on wall supports
in front section of cabinet.
2. Fit back corner of cover frame into notch
supports on walls of refrigerator, then lower
front onto metal cover support.
3. Slide back of glass insert into cover frame.
Then lower front to level position.
Pull out to the stop,
lift the front
and pull again.
Lift front of
then the back
the ice cube trays
If cubes are not used, they may shrink. The
moving cold air starts a slow evaporation.
longer cubes are stored, the smaller they get.
1. Hold tray at both ends.
2. Twist slightly.