3. Replace a new charcoal filter and reattach it back to the
bottom plate, and make sure both left and right sides insert to
the bottom plate slots.
4. Put the grease filter back to the bottom plate.
Cooktop light: The cooktop light is located on the underside
of the microwave oven and is replaceable.
To replace the cooktop light refer the following steps:
1. Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the 4 screws from the "T"
shaped bottom lighting cover.
2. Unplug the terminal from the LED board.
3. Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the screw from LED
board, and keep aside.
4. Replace a new LED, fasten the screw back.
5. Using a Phillips screwdriver, reattach the 4 screws back to "T"
shape bottom lighting cover.
Cavity light: The cavity light is located at the top front of
the microwave oven, under the cover, and is replaceable.
To replace the cavity light refer the following steps:
1. Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the second left vent top
cover screw from the top front of the microwave oven.
Second left vent
Top front of