IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Use the microwave oven only for its intended use as
described in the manual. Do not use corrosive chemicals or
vapors in the microwave oven. This type of oven is
specifically designed to heat, cook, or dry food. It is not
designed for industrial or laboratory use.
As with any appliance, close supervision is necessary when
used by children.
Do not operate the microwave oven if it has a damaged cord
or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged
The microwave oven should be serviced only by qualified
service personnel. Call an authorized service company for
examination, repair, or adjustment.
Do not cover or block any openings on the microwave oven.
Do not store this microwave oven outdoors. Do not use the
microwave oven near water - for example, near a kitchen
sink, in a wet basement, near a swimming pool, or similar
Do not immerse cord or plug in water.
Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
See door surface cleaning instructions in the "Microwave
Oven Care" section.
To reduce the risk of fire in the oven cavity:
– Do not overcook food. Carefully attend the microwave oven
when paper, plastic, or other combustible materials are
placed inside the oven to facilitate cooking.
– Remove wire twist-ties from paper or plastic bags before
placing bags in oven.
– If materials inside the oven ignite, keep oven door closed,
turn oven off, and disconnect the power cord, or shut off
power at the fuse or circuit breaker panel.
– Do not use the cavity for storage purposes. Do not leave
paper products, cooking utensils, or food in the cavity when
not in use.
PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO
EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE ENERGY
(a) Do not attempt to operate this oven with the door open
since open-door operation can result in harmful exposure
to microwave energy. It is important not to defeat or
tamper with the safety interlocks.
(b) Do not place any object between the oven front face and
the door or allow soil or cleaner residue to accumulate on
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Liquids, such as water, coffee, or tea are able to be
overheated beyond the boiling point without appearing to
be boiling. Visible bubbling or boiling when the container
is removed from the microwave oven is not always
present. THIS COULD RESULT IN VERY HOT LIQUIDS
SUDDENLY BOILING OVER WHEN THE CONTAINER
IS DISTURBED OR A SPOON OR OTHER UTENSIL IS
INSERTED INTO THE LIQUID.
To reduce the risk of injury to persons:
– Do not overheat the liquid.
– Stir the liquid both before and halfway through heating it.
– Do not use straight-sided containers with narrow necks.
– After heating, allow the container to stand in the
microwave oven for a short time before removing the
– Use extreme care when inserting a spoon or other
utensil into the container.
Do not mount over a sink.
Do not store anything directly on top of the microwave
oven when the microwave oven is in operation.
Clean Ventilating Hoods Frequently - Grease should not
be allowed to accumulate on hood or filter.
When flaming foods under the hood, turn the fan on.
Suitable for use above both gas and electric cooking
Intended to be used above ranges with maximum width of
36" (91.44 cm).
Use care when cleaning the vent-hood filter. Corrosive
cleaning agents, such as lye-based oven cleaners, may
damage the filter.
(c) Do not operate the oven if it is damaged. It is particularly
important that the oven door close properly and that there
is no damage to the:
Hinges and latches (broken or loosened),
Door seals and sealing surfaces.
(d) The oven should not be adjusted or repaired by anyone
except properly qualified service personnel.