4-4 Sync signal timing (External sync mode)
4-4-1 Sync. signal timing
More than 6.5us (*1)
More than 0.2us
4.6us typ. @84MHz
Valid pixels output
*1 6.5usec is the min. scan period at 150 dpi output.
Each min. scan period in different output modes is different.
【External sync. mode】
*The initial setting of this product is internal sync. mode.
1) To operate CIS at external sync. mode,
line trigger signal (XRDSYNC at left diagram) has to be
input through the Master Communication port
2) For scan operation, the scan cycle is decided by XRDSYNC
Secure "L" term (more than 0.2us) of XRDSYNC.
3) If you input the sync. signal created by an encoder on the
object conveyer through the Grabber boards, the scan
timing of this product can be synchronized with the motion
of the object.
1) Input/set the longer sync. signal cycle than the line cycle.
Improper image data is output if the sync signal cycle is
shorter than necessary line cycle.
2) Do not use TBD lines just after sync. signal input.
(Invalid data is output due to the internal line delay)
© Mitsubishi Electric Corporation