Caring For Your Dryer
Do not run the dryer wlth the lint ecreen loose,
damage to both the
Cleaning the lint screen
The lint screen is located under a lid
on top of the dryer. Clean R before
each load. A screen blocked by lint
can increase drying time.
1. Open the lid and pull the lint screen
2. Roll lint off the screen with your
fingers. Do not rinse or wash the
screen to remove lint. Wet lint is
hard to remove.
3. Push the lint screen firmly back into
place and close the lii.
Lint screen maintenance
Laundry detergents and fabric
softeners can cause a residue build-up
on the lint screen. A clogged lint
screen can extend drying times. Clean
the lint screen every six months or
more frequently if it becomes clogged
due to a residue build-up. Use the
1. Wet both sides of lint screen wfth
2. Wet a nybn brush with hot water
and liquid detergent.
3. Scrub lint screen with the brush
until all residue build-up is re-
4. Rinse with hot water.
5. Thoroughly dry lint screen with a
clean towel and replace in dryer.