You can change your door swing from a right-side opening to a
left-side opening, if desired.
1. Place a towel or soft cloth on top of the dryer or work space
to protect the surface.
Remove the door assembly
1. Open the dryer door.
2. Remove the bottom screw from each of the 2 hinges that
attach the dryer door to the front panel of the dryer.
3. Loosen the top screw from each of the 2 hinges in Step 2.
A. Loosen these screws.
B. Remove these screws.
4. Remove the dryer door and the hinges by lifting upward on
the door. Lay the door on a flat, protected surface, with the
inside of the door facing up. Remove remaining 2 loose
screws from dryer front panel.
5. Remove the 4 plastic plugs located outside the dryer door
6. Install 4 plastic plugs into screw holes in the dryer left where
the hinges were removed in Step 4.
Reverse Door Swing
Reverse the strike
1. Remove the door strike from the dryer door opening.
2. Remove the cosmetic screw opposite the door strike.
3. Reinstall the door strike and cosmetic screw on the opposite
side of the dryer door opening from where they were
NOTE: Door strike and plugs must be on the same side of the
dryer door opening.
Reinstall the door
1. Remove the 4 screws and 2 hinges from the dryer door.
2. Replace the 4 screws in the same holes.
3. Remove the 4 screws from the opposite side of the door.
A. Door strike
B. Cosmetic screw