4. Turn the knob for the temperature
right or left to set the hours for END
time and press
the knob for the temperature right or
left to set the minutes for END time
Oven turns on automatically later on,
works for the set DURATION time and
stops at the set END time.
At the set END time the signal sounds
for 2 minutes.
in the display. The oven turns off.
5. Press any button or open the oven
door to stop the signal.
6. Turn the knob for the oven functions
to the off position.
6.6 Setting the MINUTE
Minute minder can be both set when the
oven is turned on and off.
7. USING THE ACCESSORIES
Refer to Safety chapters.
7.1 Core temperature sensor
The core temperature sensor measures
temperature inside the food. When the
food is at the set temperature, the oven
There are two temperatures to be set:
• the oven temperature (minimum 120
• the food core temperature.
Use only the core
temperature sensor supplied
and the original replacement
Directions for the best results:
• Ingredients should be at room
• Core temperature sensor cannot be
used for liquid dishes.
• During cooking the core temperature
sensor must remain in the dish and
the plug in the socket.
to confirm. Turn
and time setting flash
and "00" flash in the display.
2. Turn the knob for the temperature
right or left to set the seconds and
than the minutes.
When the time you set is longer than
3. Set the hours.
4. The MINUTE MINDER starts
automatically after 5 seconds.
After 90% of the set time the signal
5. When the set time ends the signal
sounds for 2 minutes. "00:00" and
flash in the display. Press any
button to stop the signal.
• Use recommended food core
temperature settings. Refer to "Hints
and tips" chapter.
Every time you put the core
temperature sensor in the
socket, you need to set the
core temperature time
again. You cannot select the
duration and end time.
The aoven calculates the
approximate cooking time, it
Food categories: meat, poultry
1. Set the oven function and
2. Insert the tip of the core temperature
sensor into the centre of meat or fish,
in the thickest part if possible. Make
sure that at least 3/4 of the core
temperature sensor is inside of the
3. Put the plug of the core temperature
sensor into the socket located in the
front frame of the appliance.
flash in the display.