A. 6" (15.2 cm) min. clearance
You will need a level surface at least 6" (15.2 cm) from heat
sources such as ranges or heaters.
Do not block the air openings or place the air purifier on a soft
surface such as a bed or sofa.
Operate indoors only.
AIR PURIFIER USE
Starting/Stopping Your Air Purifier
NOTE: Before operating the air purifier, record the date of
installation on the HEPA filter. Under normal conditions, the HEPA
filter should be replaced annually, and the pre-filter should be
replaced every 3 months. To remove and replace either filter, see
"Filter Replacement" in the "Air Purifier Care" section.
A. Low fan speed
C. High fan speed
B. Medium fan
D. HEPA filter
E. Pre-filter indicator
F. Filter reset button
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in
death, fire, or electrical shock.
1. Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
NOTE: Both filter indicator lights will flash once during a self-
test when the air purifier is turned on or after a power
2. Turn the fan speed knob to the large fan icon (High), the
middle fan icon (Medium) or the small fan icon (Low) to select
the desired fan speed.
3. Turn the fan speed knob to Off to turn off the air purifier.
AIR PURIFIER CARE
A. Release tabs
B. HEPA filter
C. Bottom slot
1. Turn the fan speed knob to Off.
2. Unplug air purifier or disconnect power.
3. Place fingers on the front release tabs. Gently push the tabs
in and pull the front grille forward to remove it.
4. Remove both filters and set aside. Do not try to wash and
reuse either the HEPA filter or the pre-filter.
5. Clean the air purifier with a soft, damp cloth.
E. Front grille