Using your dishwasher
1. Open the door and load your dishes (See pages 20 to 21).
- Place dishes into the upper and lower racks, unless you have selected Half Load.
- Remove any food remains from the dishes before placing them in the rack(s).
- After placing the dishes into the racks, rotate the nozzles by hand to check whether
any of the dishes will interfere with them.
- Make sure the dishes will not prevent the detergent dispenser from opening.
2. Add detergent to the dispenser (see page 23).
- Make sure to use only automatic dishwasher detergent and rinse aid.
- Refer to "Using detergent" on page 23 for instructions explaining how to add
detergent and rinse aid.
3. Press the POWER button.
- When you press the POWER button, the entire display turns on and off, and then the
indicator of the most recently finished cycle lights up.
- If "Rinse refill" (
washing and drying performance.
4. Select an appropriate cleaning cycle depending on the soil level of the dishes. (See
pages 16 and 31.)
- Press the appropriate Cycles button.
- When you press a Cycles button, the cycle indicator lights up.
5. Press the START button, and then close the door within 3 seconds.
- The dishwasher will start draining after a few seconds, and then start the selected
- Make sure to close the door firmly. If the door is not closed properly, the selected
cycle will not start automatically.
6. When the wash cycle is completed.
- The light illuminates and the dishwasher sounds a chime.
- The dishwasher powers off automatically.
• If you want to load more dishes or pause the dishwasher while it is already running,
make sure to open the door slowly and carefully as there is a possibility of injury from
the hot steam inside the dishwasher.
• If the door is opened while the dishwasher is running, a safety mechanism is activated
and stops the cycle.
• To resume operation, press the START button, and then close the door within 3 seconds.
• Adding dishes several minutes after the dishwasher starts operating may affect its
• If you open the door while the dishwasher is running at high temperature, it will drain
the hot water automatically to protect you from scalding.
• You should use rinse aids for better drying performance. You can further improve
drying performance by also selecting the Sanitize option.
) is illuminated, you should refill the rinse aid dispenser to improve
12/24/2018 12:15:59 PM