1) maximal weight of dry clothes
• Sort by fabric type:
– Cotton/linen for programmes in
Cottons (Katoen) programme group.
– Mixtures and synthetics for pro-
tisch) programme group.
• Sort by care label: The care labels mean:
Drying in the tumble dryer possible in
Drying at normal temperature
Drying at reduced temperature
Drying in the tumble dryer not possi-
Important! Do not place in the appliance
any wet laundry which is not specified on
the care label as being suitable for tumble-
This appliance can be used for all wet laun-
dry items which are labelled as suitable for
• Do not dry new, coloured textiles togeth-
er with light-coloured laundry items. Tex-
tile colours may bleed.
• Do not dry cotton jersey and knitwear
Extra (Extra droog) pro-
gramme. Items may shrink!
• Wool and wool-like textiles can be dried
Wool care (Wolbehandel-
• To avoid laundry becoming tangled:
close zips, button up duvet covers and
tie loose ties or ribbons (e.g. of aprons).
• Empty pockets. Remove metal items (pa-
per clips, safety pins, etc).
To refresh the cloths made of wool . The cloths
become soft and cosy. We recommend to re-
move the cloths immediately after the pro-
To quickly air the clothes.
• Turn items with double-layered fabrics in-
side out (e.g. with cotton-lined anoraks,
the cotton layer should be outermost).
These fabrics will then dry better.
Important! Do not overload the appliance.
Observe max. loading volume of 7 kg.
Switching machine on
Turn the programme selector to any pro-
gramme. The machine switches on. When
the loading door is open, the internal lamp
illuminates the drum.
Long anti-crease (Anti-kreuk)
prolongs anti-crease phase to 90 min., helps
to keep laundry free from creases after drying;
laundry can be removed at any time