• Keep ventilation openings in the unit enclosure or in the built-
in structure clear of obstructions.
• Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate
the defrosting process, other than those recommended by the
• Do not use electrical appliances inside the food storage
compartments of the unit, unless they are of the type
recommended by the manufacturer.
• Do not damage the refrigerant circuit (The refrigerant is a very
environmentally-friendly gas but is also combustible. Take
care when transporting or moving the unit to ensure that the
refrigeration circuit is not damaged. In the event of damage
avoid naked flames or ignition sources and ventilate the room
in which the unit is placed for a few minutes.)
• When positioning the appliance, ensure the supply cord is not
trapped or damaged.
• Do not locate multiple portable socket-outlets or portable
power supplies at the rear of the appliance.
WARNING: Risk of fire/flammable materials