mcc1A::> metrocluster heal -phase root-aggregates
[Job 137] Job succeeded: Heal Root Aggregates is successful
If the healing is vetoed, you have the option of reissuing the metrocluster heal command with the
-override-vetoes parameter. If you use this optional parameter, the system overrides any soft vetoes that
prevent the healing operation.
7. Verify that the heal operation is complete by using the metrocluster operation show command
on the destination cluster:
mcc1A::> metrocluster operation show
Start Time: 7/29/2016 20:54:41
End Time: 7/29/2016 20:54:42
8. On the impaired controller module, disconnect the power supplies.
Swapping out a power supply
Swapping out a power supply when replacing a chassis involves turning off, disconnecting, and removing the
power supply from the old chassis and installing and connecting it on the replacement chassis.
1. If you are not already grounded, properly ground yourself.
2. Turn off the power supply and disconnect the power cables:
a) Turn off the power switch on the power supply.
b) Open the power cable retainer, and then unplug the power cable from the power supply.
c) Unplug the power cable from the power source.
3. Squeeze the latch on the power supply cam handle, and then open the cam handle to fully release the
power supply from the mid plane.
4. Use the cam handle to slide the power supply out of the system.
CAUTION: When removing a power supply, always use two hands to support its weight.
5. Repeat the preceding steps for any remaining power supplies.
6. Using both hands, support and align the edges of the power supply with the opening in the system
chassis, and then gently push the power supply into the chassis using the cam handle.
The power supplies are keyed and can only be installed one way.
Attention: Do not use excessive force when sliding the power supply into the system. You can
damage the connector.
7. Close the cam handle so that the latch clicks into the locked position and the power supply is fully seated.
8. Reconnect the power cable and secure it to the power supply using the power cable locking mechanism.
Attention: Only connect the power cable to the power supply. Do not connect the power cable to a
power source at this time.
Removing the controller module
To replace the chassis, you must remove the controller module or modules from the old chassis.
| Replacing the chassis |