Approx. 500 g salmon ﬁllet
Approx. 470 g rice
400 ml water
400 ml chicken stock
225 g peas (frozen)
1/4 cup of almond slivers
A little butter
1) Add the chicken stock, water, peas, rice and
almond slivers to the inner bowl
2) Now close the lid
3) Set the temperature control
wait 5 minutes.
4) Open the lid
the inner bowl
onto it. Deep-frozen salmon ﬁllets should be
allowed to thaw prior to cooking. Dab each
salmon ﬁllet with a knob of butter.
5) Close the lid
for around 10 minutes at level 3.
The cooking time of the rice can vary depen-
ding on personal preference:
If you like your rice extremely soft, increase
the cooking time somewhat. If so, add a little
more water to prevent the rice from sticking to
the bottom of the inner bowl
If you prefer harder rice, reduce the cooking
time a little. However, if you do this the quantity
of water must be reduced, otherwise liquid
will be left inside the inner bowl
6) Set the temperature control
wait another 5 minutes.
7) Then turn the temperature control
switch oﬀ the appliance.
to level 3 and
, insert the steamer grill
and place the salmon ﬁllets
and let the whole thing cook
to level 2 and
to 0 and
8) Open the lid
ﬁllets from the steamer grill
one side. Stir the rice once and allow it to sim-
mer for approx. 5 minutes with the lid closed.
9) You can now serve the salmon with the rice.
Salt and pepper
1) Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
2) Peel the onions and dice them.
3) Add a thin layer of olive oil to the inner bowl
4) Set the temperature control
wait until the appliance has heated up.
5) Then add the potato slices and onions and
fry them until they are golden brown. Turn the
potato slices occasionally.
6) Season the fried potatoes with salt and pepper.
1500 -2500 g ribs (spare ribs)
1 bottle of barbecue sauce
1 packet of onion soup
1 medium-sized onion
100 ml tomato sauce
1 1/2 cups of water
1) Clean the ribs and remove the fat.
2) Peel the potatoes and onions and dice them.
, carefully remove the salmon
and place to
to level 5 and
SMUK 1500 A1