EC Declaration of conformity
• This oven, which is intended to come into contact with foodstuffs, complies with European Regulation
) n. 1935/2004 and has been designed, manufactured and sold in conformity with the safety
requirements of the "Low Voltage" directive 2006/95/CE (which replaces 73/23/CEE and subsequent
amendments), the protection requirements of "EMC" 2004/108/CE.
• This Appliance meets the eco design requirements of European regulations n. 65/2014, and n. 66/2014
in conformity to the European standard EN 60350-1
Safeguarding the environment
Disposal of packing materials
• The packaging material is 100% recyclable and
is marked with the recycle symbol (
• The various parts of the packing must therefore
be disposed of responsibly and in full
compliance with local authority regulations
governing waste disposal.
Energy saving tips
• Only pre-heat the microwave oven if specified
in the cooking table or recipe.
• Use dark lacquered or enameled baking moulds
as they absorb heat far better.
• Switch the appliance off 10/15 minutes before
the set cooking time. Food requiring prolonged
cooking will continue to cook even once the
appliance is switched off.
After unpacking the appliance, make sure that it
has not been damaged during transport and that
the appliance door closes properly.
In the event of problems, contact the dealer or the
nearest After-sales Service.
To prevent any damage, only remove the appliance
from its polystyrene foam base at the time of
Mounting the appliance
Follow the supplied separate mounting instructions
when installing the appliance.
Scrapping the product
• This appliance is marked in conformity with
European Directive 2012/19/EU, Waste
Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
• By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly,
you will help prevent potential negative
consequences for the environment and human
health, which could otherwise be caused by
inappropriate waste handling of this product.
• The symbol
accompanying documentation indicates that it
should not be treated as domestic waste but
must be taken to an appropriate collection
centre for the recycling of electrical and
Children should not perform installation
operations. Keep children away during installation
of the appliance. Keep the packaging materials
(plastic bags, polystyrene parts, etc.) out of reach
of children, during and after the installation of the
on the product or on the