Trouble shooting guide
The appliance does not work
• The door is properly closed.
• Check the fuses and ensure that there is power
• Check that the appliance has ample ventilation.
Wait for 10 minutes, then try to operate the
appliance once more.
• Open and then close the door before you try
• Disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
Wait for 10 minutes before reconnecting and
Before calling the After-Sales Service
1. See if you can solve the problem yourself with
the help of the suggestions given in the
2. Switch the appliance off and back on again to
see if the fault persists.
If the above checks have been carried out and
the fault still occurs, get in touch with the
nearest After-Sales Service.
• a brief description of the fault;
• the type and exact model of the appliance;
• the service number (number after the word
"Service" on the rating plate), located on the
right-hand edge of the appliance cavity (visible
when the appliance door is open).
The electronic programmer does not work
If the display shows the letter "F" followed by a
number, contact the nearest After-Sales Service.
In this case, quote the number that follows the letter
The service number is also indicated in the
• your full address;
• your telephone number.
NOTE: if any repairs are required, please contact
an authorized After-sales Service (to guarantee
that original spare parts will be used and repairs
carried out correctly).