Your home appliance
and smartphone is
not connected to the
The password for the Wi-Fi that you are trying to connect to is
• Find the Wi-Fi network connected to your smartphone and remove it,
then register your appliance on LG SmartThinQ
Mobile data for your smartphone is turned on.
• Turn off the Mobile data of your smartphone and register the appliance
using the Wi-Fi network.
The wireless network name (SSID) is set incorrectly.
• The wireless network name (SSID) should be a combination of English
letters and numbers. (Do not use special characters.)
The router frequency is not 2.4 GHz.
• Only a 2.4 GHz router frequency is supported. Set the wireless router to
2.4 GHz and connect the appliance to the wireless router. To check the
router frequency, check with your Internet service provider or the router
The distance between the appliance and the router is too far.
• If the distance between the appliance and the router is too far, the
signal may be weak and the connection may not be configured
correctly. Move the location of the router so that it is closer to the
Reason & Solution