Charge the battery at 12V, maximum 3A for 4 hours.
4.2 To assemble the steering wheel
1. Attach the steering wheel with steering column tube
onto the steering column. Select applicable height.
2. Turn the hex screw until the screw goes into the
groove on the steering column.
3. Push and pull the steering wheel with small
movements while you tighten the hex screw. Tighten
until the hex screw touches the bottom of the
4. Attach the locknut on the hex screw.
4.3 To assemble the seat
1. Assemble the seat as shown in the illustration.
420 - 002 - 22.03.2018
The hitch is assembled the wrong way during transport
from the factory. Remove the hitch and attach it to the
bumper as shown in the illustration.
Note: Different tire pressure in the front wheels makes
the blades cut the grass at different heights.
The recommended tire pressure is 0.6 bar / 8.5 PSI on
4.6 To remove and attach the cutting deck
1. Park the product on level ground.
2. Apply the parking brake.
3. Set the cutting height lever in the servicing position.
4. Release the clip on the front cover with the tool
attached to the ignition key, and lift off the cover.
5. Lift the cutting height stay and put it in the holder for
the cutting height stay.
Assembly - 7