SCI2 (H8/3834 Series and H8/3927 Series)
Function: The SCI2 has a 32-byte internal data buffer, and supports 32-byte clock
synchronous data transfers in a single operation.
Features: • Data blocks of 32 bytes can be automatically transferred.
• One of seven internal clocks (ø/256, ø/64, ø/32, ø/16, ø/8, ø/4, and ø/2) or an
external clock can be used as the clock source.
• Interrupts are generated on transfer completion and errors.
• A transfer data interval can be left between each byte. The transfer interval can
be 56, 24, or 8 times the internal clock period.
• Transfer starts can be controlled from the chip select input.
• A strobe pulse can be output on each byte transfer.
Start address register
End address register
Serial communications interface 2 interrupt request flag
Serial data buffer
System clock ø