your PRO81 Deis not performing up to your expectations, please try these simple
Unit will not turn on.
1. Check power cord and all
2. Check wall switch if any.
3. Check house electrical system.
1. Check and adjust Squelch.
2. Check antenna system and cable, connec-
3. Check operation mode of the radio.
1. Check antenna system and cable, connec-
2. Check antenna grounding.
3. Check for corrosion on connectors.
Ifyou determine that se Nice is necessary contact your local dealer or pack the unit
in its original carton. Send it along with a brief, concise description of the prob-
lem, your name, address, phone number, and a copy of the original purchase
receipt to the address listed in the warranty.
SERVICING YOUR CB
Technical information, diagrams and charts will be provided upon request. We
highly recommend that you consult a qualified radiotelephone technician for ser-
vice and alignment of this radio. When ordering parts, it is important to specify the
correct model number and serial number of this radio.
Please refer to the WARNING information on the first page of this manual.
,,', " .,c,,'.'