Old and out-of-order fridges or freezer
• If your old fridge or freezer has a lock, break or remove the lock before discarding it,
because children may get trapped inside it and may cause an accident.
• Old fridges and freezers contain isolation material and refrigerant with CFC. Therefore,
take care not to harm environment when you are discarding your old fridges.
Disposal of your old appliance
The symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product may not
be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable
collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By
ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential
negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could
otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product. For more
detailed information about recycling of this product, please contact your local city office, your
household waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the product.
• Please read the instruction manual carefully before installing and using your appliance.
We are not responsible for the damage occurred due to misuse.
• Follow all instructions on your appliance and instruction manual, and keep this manual
in a safe place to resolve the problems that may occur in the future.
• This appliance is produced to be used in homes and it can only be used in domestic
environments and for the specified purposes. It is not suitable for commercial or
common use. Such use will cause the guarantee of the appliance to be cancelled and
our company will not be responsible for any losses incurred.
• This appliance is produced to be used in houses and it is only suitable for cooling / storing
foods. It is not suitable for commercial or common use and/or for storing substances
except for food. Our company is not responsible for any losses incurred by inappropriate
usage of the appliance.
• Do not connect your freezer to the mains electricity supply using an extension lead.
• Do not use damaged, torn or old plugs.
• Do not pull, bend or damage the cord.
• Do not use plug adapter.
• This appliance is designed for use by adults. Do not allow children to play
with the appliance or hang off the door.
• Never touch the power cord/plug with wet hands. This may cause a
short circuit or electric shock.
EN - 7 -