HTF440 ONLY REMOTE-CONTROL OPERATION
To activate the battery in the remote, please remove the plastic pull tab.
ON/OFF AND SPEED CONTROL
Press the Fan button ( ) once to turn the fan on.
Continue to press the ( ) to adjust the speed setting, low, medium, high and off.
To activate the oscillation feature, press the Oscillation button ( ) once.
Press the Oscillation button ( ) again to turn the Oscillation feature off.
LIGHT DIMMING FEATURE
Choose from 4 settings for your control panel lighting preference:
• Press the Light button ( ) once for 65% brightness
• Press the Light button ( ) twice for 35% brightness
• Press the Light button ( ) a third time for no light
• Press the Light button ( ) a fourth time for 100% brightness. (Fig 12)
USER SERVICING INSTRUCTIONS
CLEANING AND STORAGE
• Ensure the fan is turned off and unplugged.
• Use only a soft cloth to gently wipe the outer surfaces of the fan clean.
immerse the fan in water and NEVER allow water to drip into the motor housing.
use gasoline, paint thinner, or other chemicals to clean the fan.
• Store your fan in the original box or cover the fan to protect it from dust and debris.
Store the fan in a cool, dry place.
wrap the power cord around the base of the fan. This could result in damage to the