Precautions and general recommendations
• Be careful not to damage the floors (e.g. parquet)
when moving the appliance.
• Make sure the appliance is not near a heat source.
• Install and level the appliance on a floor strong
enough to take its weight and in a place suitable
for its size and use.
• The appliance is arranged for operation in
places where the temperature comes within the
following ranges, according to the climatic class
given on the rating plate. The appliance may
not work properly if it is left for a long time at a
temperature outside the specified range.
• Make sure the voltage specified on the rating
plate corresponds to that of your home.
• Do not store or use petrol, flammable liquids
or gas in the vicinity of this or other electrical
appliances. The fumes can cause fires or
• Install the appliance in a dry, well ventilated room
far away from any heat source (e.g. radiator, cooker,
etc.) and in a place not exposed directly to the sun.
If required, use an insulating plate.
• To guarantee adequate ventilation follow
• Insufficient ventilation on back of the product
increases energy consumption and decreases
• The internal temperatures of the appliance may be
affected by the ambient temperature, frequency
of door opening, as well as location of the
appliance. Temperature setting should take into
consideration these factors.
• Allow warm food and drinks to cool down before
placing in the appliance.
• Do not obstruct the fan (if available) with food
• After placing the food check if the door of
compartments closes properly, especially the
• Reduce to a minimum door opening.
• When thawing frozen food, place them in the
Amb. T. (°C)
From 10 to 32
From 16 to 32
From 16 to 38
From 16 to 43
• Do not swallow the contents (non‑toxic) of the ice
packs (in some models).
• Do not eat ice cubes or ice lollies immediately
after taking them out of the freezer since they
may cause cold burns.
• For products designed to use an air filter inside an
accessible fan cover, the filter shall be always in
position when the refrigerator is in function.
• Before carrying out any maintenance or cleaning
operation, unplug the appliance or disconnect it
from the power supply.
• Use the refrigerator compartment only for storing
fresh food and the freezer compartment only
for storing frozen food, freezing fresh food and
making ice cubes.
• Do not store glass containers with liquids in the
freezer compartment since they may break.
• Avoid storing unwrapped food in direct contact
with internal surfaces of the refrigerator or freezer
• "The bulb used inside the appliance is specifically
designed for domestic appliances and is not
suitable for general room lighting within the
home (EC Regulation 244/2009)".
The Manufacturer declines any liability for
injury to persons or animals or damage to
property if the above advice and precautions
are not respected.
refrigerator. The low temperature of the frozen
products cools the food in the refrigerator.
• Appliances could have special compartments
(Fresh Food Compartment, Zero Degree Box,...).
In case not differently specified in the specific
booklet of product, they can be removed,
maintaining equivalent performances.
• Positioning of the shelves in the refrigerator has
no impact on the efficient usage of energy. Food
should be placed on the shelves in such way to
ensure proper air circulation (food should not
touch each other and distance between food and
rear wall should be kept).
• You can increase storage capacity of frozen food by
removing baskets and, if present, Stop Frost shelve,
maintaining an equivalent energy consumption.
• Damaged gasket must be replaced as soon as
• High energy class products are fitted with
highefficiency motors that remain operational for
longer, but have a low power consumption. Do
not worry if the engine continues to run for longer