The tumble dryer must be installed in a clean place, where
dirt does not build up.
When operating the tumble dryer, the room temperature
must not exceed 35°C, as it may affect the performance of
To save energy, the room temperature should not be lower
Level the tumble dryer into place by screwing or
unscrewing the front feet as required.
Accurate levelling will keep vibration and noise to a
minimum when the dryer is in use.
Make sure there are no
obstructing items or
material near the air-intake
louvres provided at the back
(e.g. paper, rags etc.).
To make it easier to load or unload the laundry the door
can be reversed.
This operation must be carried out by qualified
Operate as follows:
- Remove the door by unscrewing the two screws (1)
fastening the hinge to the cabinet (Fig. A).
- Remove the safety catch (2) and the plug (3) by bending
the two fastening tags (Fig. A).
- Refit the safety catch (2) and plug (3) on the door by
reversing their positions (Fig. B).
- Remove the plastic plate (4) by unscrewing the two
fastening screws (Fig. A).
- Refit the the plastic plate (4) on the opposite side (Fig.
- Refit the door by screwing in the two screws (1) which
fasten the door to the cabinet (Fig. B).