• Charging is not possible if the battery is inserted in a wrong way. In that case,
remove the battery first, and then reinsert it by following the correct steps.
• Do not use any other USB connection cables except the supplied one.
• Do not use any other AC adaptors except the supplied one.
• Do not use a USB extension cable.
• The AC adaptor (supplied) and the USB connection cable (supplied) are
intended solely for use with this battery charger. Do not use them with other
• Remove the battery after charging is complete. (The battery will be exhausted if
left for a long period of time after being charged.)
∫ Charging time
≥ The indicated charging time is for when the battery has been
discharged completely. The charging time may vary depending on
how the battery has been used. The charging time for the battery in
hot/cold environments or a battery that has not been used for a long
time may be longer than normal.
• The battery becomes warm after using it and during and after charging. The
charger also becomes warm during charging. This is not a malfunction.
• The battery can be recharged even when it still has some charge left, but it is not
recommended that the battery charge be frequently topped up while the battery
is fully charged. (Since characteristic swelling may occur.)
Cautions for Use
• The charger and AC adaptor may generate whirring sounds when they are being
used. This is not a malfunction.
• Keep the charger and AC adaptor at least 1 m (3.3 feet) away from radios.
• Do not put heavy objects or step on the charger or AC adaptor.
Approx. 110 min
Approx. 150 min
Approx. 175 min
Approx. 190 min