4. Press OK to reset the memory and delete all data or ESC to abort the reset operation without deleting
• After the ALL RESET operation is complete, the LANGUAGE screen appears on the display.
5. Select a system language.
• After you set the system language, the Home Time Screen appears.
6. Check the Home Time setting and make changes if necessary.
Following the all reset operation, the CSF Unit settings are initialized as noted below.
To perform SECRET RESET
• The following procedure erases all data stored in the secret drawer. Make sure you do not need any
of the data in the secret drawer before deleting it. You can transfer data you might need to the desktop
before performing this procedure.
• Note that this unit has no procedure for deleting the password only (and leaving secret drawer
contents) or secret drawer contents only (and leaving the password).
TO SAVE THE DATA TO OTHER MACHINE
CSF-8950 can transfer customer's data to another CSF-8950 with memory protection only when
replacing the LCD or the outer case.
To connect the CSF-8950 to another CSF Unit
1. Make sure that the power of both units is switched off.
2. Remove the covers from the data communications jacks on the two CSF Units.
3. Connect the two units using the SB-62 cable.
Data alarm (Schedule alarm, Reminder alarm and To Do alarm) — ON
Daily alarm — OFF
Key — ON
— 7 —