Adjusting the Display Contrast
The following procedure describes how to adjust the color contrast, which controls the relative darkness
and lightness of each color on the display.
To adjust the display contrast
1. While the desktop is on the display, press FUNC.
2. Press 1 to select SYSTEM .
3. Press 4 to select CONTRAST .
to move the pointer to the color whose contrast you want to set.
to adjust the contrast of the currently selected color.
• You can adjust the overall contrast of the display by pressing
• Whenever you press one of the COLOR SELECT keys, the color contrast is returned to its initial
6. After you finish adjusting the display contrast, press OK.
• Color contrast settings are registered as soon as you make them. Because of this, pressing either
OK or ESC quits the color contrast procedure only. Pressing ESC does not return the color contrast
setting to what is was.
4. BATTERY REPLACEMENT
Before replacing the main batteries, note the following precautions:
• Do not remove the main batteries from the CSF Unit while back-up battery is removed.
• Be sure to replace both batteries at the same time, and do not use an old battery with a new one.
1. Press OFF to switch power OFF.
2. Slide the main battery holder in the direction indicated by the arrow.
Main battery holder
3. Remove both old batteries and replace them with two new ones.
• Make sure that the positive (+) and negative (-) ends are facing correctly.
4. Replace the holder.
5. Turn on power
• The Home Time screen always appears whenever you turn power on for the first time after
6. Check the Home Time setting and make changes if necessary.
/////////// SYSTEM ///////////
5 START UP
//////////// CONTRAST ////////////
— 5 —