In the adjustment mode, the CPU of FV-600 ignores the monitor signals. So you can turn the power on when
the cases, covers, and air filter are removed.
1. There are some high voltage point on the power supply PCB unit. Never touch it when the power is on.
2. To avoid eye damage, never view the light produced by the lamp directly.
TO ENTER THE ADJUSTMENT MODE:
FV-600BA/BB (Except for U.S.A. and Canada)
1. While pressing the SET button, put in the AC plug.
2. Press the power button.
To escape the adjustment mode, pull out the AC plug.
FV-600BM (For U.S.A. and Canada)
1. Remove the rear case. (Refer to Disassembly)
2. Put in the AC plug.
3. Press the button on the linear PCB indicated as the following figure.
4. Press the power button.
To escape the adjustment mode, press the SET button.
Linear PCB on FV-600BM (Top View)
— 9 —