1. SAFETY INFORMATION
Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully
read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not
responsible if an incorrect installation and use causes in-
juries and damages. Always keep the instructions with
the appliance for future reference.
1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety
Risk of suffocation, injury or permanent disability.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8
years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and
knowledge if they are supervised by an adult or a per-
son who is responsible for their safety.
• Do not let children play with the appliance. Children un-
der 3 years must not be left unsupervised in the vicinity
of the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children.
• Keep children and pets away from the appliance when
it operates or when it cools down. Accessible parts are
• If the appliance has a child safety device, we recom-
mend that you activate it.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision.
1.2 General Safety
• The appliance and its accessible parts become hot
during use. Do not touch the heating elements.
• Do not operate the appliance by means of an external
timer or separate remote-control system.
• Unattended cooking on a hob with fat or oil can be
dangerous and may result in fire.