1. To avoid the electric shock, be sure to pull out the AC plug before removing the rear cover. The lamp
voltage is 21 kV at start up.
2. Be sure to leave the FV-600 unit at least 30 minutes after pulling out the AC plug, because the lamp unit
is in the high temperature and high pressure while it is working.
There is a risk of explosion when you bump the electrode of the lamp in the high pressure condition.
3. Be careful not to bump the point of the electrode (made by glass) into the chassis.
4. Be careful not to touch the electrode or reflector of the new lamp unit.
5. After replacing the lamp unit, keep the power on while at least 5 minutes once.
The precise adjustment of the optical axis is required when the lamp unit is assembled, therefore the indi-
vidual parts are not supplied .
The lamp life is approximately 2,000 hours.
TO REPLACE THE LAMP:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Pull out the AC plug after the fan is stopped. (About 30 seconds)
(Never pull out it while the fan is working.)
3. Remove the rear cover.
REPLACING THE LAMP
— 19 —