8.2 Assisted Cooking with
This oven has a set of recipes you can
use. The recipes are fixed and you
cannot change them.
1. Turn on the oven.
9. USING THE ACCESSORIES
Refer to Safety chapters.
9.1 Food sensor
The food sensor measures temperature
inside the food. When the food is at the
set temperature, the appliance
There are two temperatures to be set:
• the oven temperature (minimum 120
• the food core temperature.
Use only the food sensor
supplied and the original
Directions for the best results:
• Ingredients should be at room
• Food sensor cannot be used for liquid
• During cooking the food sensor must
remain in the dish and the plug in the
• Use recommended food core
temperature settings. Refer to "Hints
and tips" chapter.
The appliance calculates an
approximate end of cooking
time. It depends on the
quantity of food, the set
oven function and
Food categories: meat, poultry
1. Activate the appliance.
2. Insert the tip of the food sensor into
the centre of meat or fish, in the
2. Select the menu: Assisted Cooking.
3. Select the category and dish. Press
4. Select a recipe. Press
thickest part if possible. Make sure
that at least 3/4 of the food sensor is
inside of the dish.
3. Put the plug of the food sensor into
the socket located in the front frame
of the appliance.
The display shows the food sensor
seconds to set the food core
5. Set a heating function and, if
necessary, the oven temperature.
6. To change the food core
in less than 5