to clean it. Read the whole "Removing and
installing door" instruction before you remove the
The oven door may close if you try to
remove the internal glass panel before
you remove the oven door.
CAUTION! Do not use the oven
without the internal glass panel.
1. Open the door fully and hold both hinges.
2. Lift and turn the levers fully on both hinges.
3. Close the oven door halfway to the first
opening position. Then lift and pull forward and
remove the door from its seat.
4. Put the door on a soft cloth on a stable surface.
5. Release the locking system to remove the
internal glass panel.
6. Turn the two fasteners by 90° and remove them
from their seats.