XP SBC RU 631/00 2002
• The teletext buttons do not work.
– Be sure your TV has teletext capabilities. The SBC RU631 does
• You can't turn teletext off.
– Press the subtitle key to turn teletext off.
• Having problems operating all the functions on your device.
– The SBC RU631 may just need customising for your model
• Your brand is not listed in the code list.
– Try the hands-free Autosearch method.
• You want to reset the remote control to its factory preset.
– 1 Press and hold keys 1 and 6 simultaneously -for about
– 2 On the keypad, press keys 9, 8, and 1.
If you have any questions about the SBC RU631, please call
our help-line for assistance! You can find the number in the
code list section of this booklet.
Before you call, please read this manual carefully. You will be
able to solve most of your problems. If you don't find an
answer to your questions, make a note of your equipment in
the table at the back of the code list section of this booklet.
This makes it easier and faster for our operators to help you.
Look for the model numbers in the equipment instruction
manual, or on the back of your equipment. When calling our
help-line please have your equipment close by, so our operators
can help you verify the functionality of your remote control.
The model number of your Philips universal remote control is:
Date of purchase:
Instructions for use
not extend the capabilities of your TV!
type. Just call our help-line and we'll put you back on track.
3 seconds- until the green LED lights up.
The LED flashes twice to indicate a successful reset.